Tuesday, January 19, 2010

map of the "Fox 3 Thesis Gallery"

for use in planning and thinking. thanks to andrew for procuring this. because i over-think, i have provided the original...and also one that i labeled in red with capital letters = rooms, and numerals = walls in those rooms. that way one could potentially post something like "i have 3 paintings that i think would be perfect along B2, whatchall think?" (instead of "i want that one wall that is in between this one room and that other room.")

good luck tomorrow, everyone!

love,caro



4 comments:

  1. there are 14 walls to hang on and only 10 of us.....that is not including the dark room which would eliminate one person meaning 14 walls 9 people...i think we are going to be fine with space. Some people are making smaller (enticing) work too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Vanessa, I don't think there will be much of a problem with the space. On that note thought, if I could voice a preference for either C2 or D1 that would be swell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it does seem like we will be fine for space. i think my favorite wall would be D2, and my next favorites would be D1 or C3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I might do well with a couple of the not-quite-so-big walls that are next to one another--maybe B1+B2 or C3+C2. But it looks like C3 and C2 are favorites-- I'd be just as happy with the two B walls. Alternately, I could take a single long wall, maybe D4. I could edit up or down in terms of size.

    ReplyDelete